Sling Slingbox

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sling Slingbox

Post by jonny on Wed Aug 25, 2010 3:44 pm

this great device called the slingbox allows you to watch your tv any where in the world i share one with me buddy in the states and iam in uk England he loves it he get to watch my tv for F1 mainly and News has he says usa news sucks lol. you can buy a slingbox from any where in the world from your local Electric retailer i use Sling Slingbox SOLO which is good enough there no need to buy the Sling Slingbox pro any body need any other help in the set up just let me know it can be a pain in the arrss to hook up just serch on google for Sling Slingbox SOLO - Digital multimedia broadcaster it wel worth the money i even use mine when iam away for work Very Happy

jonny

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Sling Slingbox

Post by jonny on Wed Aug 25, 2010 3:49 pm

OZ when ye hooked up let us know we can share our slingboxes if you are from Oz that is Laughing

jonny

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ozogwow on Wed Aug 25, 2010 10:57 pm

Jonny,
Thanks for the info! My brother is looking into setting one up for his wife mainly but ill have access to it as well.

He told me today he picked one up from Overstock.com and is waitn on the mail.
Im hoping to have access to it soon. Ill let ya know once he gets it setup. Everything that ive read about it makes me think its a good one.

Last edited by ozogwow on Wed Aug 25, 2010 10:59 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : speiling)

ozogwow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 9:45 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top