Revealing article - Jeremy Lin

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Revealing article - Jeremy Lin

Post by Joe on Wed Feb 15, 2012 9:00 pm

Lin’s origins
From Linvisible to Lincredible

by Joe

Aside from the usual information about Jeremy Lin, there is more to know in this story. Tidbits such as him going to HS in Palo Alto, playing his college ball at Harvard, and eventually playing for his hometown team, don’t tell the whole story. The fact that he’s playing at an insane level is only part of it. Many will tell you that he is the son of Taiwanese parents, but in fact, he’s not from this planet at all. He’s from Kepler-22b, which is about 600 light years away. At our current speeds, it would take more than 1.5 million years to get there. In Lin’s vessels, he can travel at over 6 billion miles per hour; so even at their technology, it took them almost 7 years to get here.

An alien, masquerading as a young basketball player, is doing these pretty amazing feats. He scored the most points out of anybody in a 4-game debut, but this is not coincidence. His species is more advanced, which allows him to calculate distances at almost twice the accuracy as normal humans, and he’s still young.

I know it seems ridiculous, but I’m telling you the truth. If you watch him in practice, he will hit hundreds of 3 pointers in a row without missing. He has to miss on purpose, otherwise he would be found out. Is it a coincidence that he made the game-winner the other night? No, it was planned. The media won’t report it, mainly because the rags-to-riches stories are the ones they eat up. To report that he’s an alien wouldn’t be in their best interest.

I want to congratulate Lin, I really do. But the fact is that he isn’t from this planet, and it’s not really fair to other NBA teams. If he would bring someone from his planet for all 30 teams, then I wouldn’t be crying foul.

- Charlie Sheen

Do lots and lots of drugs I suppose...

Joe
Admin

View user profile http://stickyness.coolbb.net

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top